Adventure in the backyard

by - 2:01 PM

Today Momma and I went on an adventure in the backyard. She laid out some towels and set me down on them, and then she went to work trimming up our cherry tree. She was saying something about how it is always attacking her while she is mowing, but I wasn't really paying her much attention. I was much more interested in the grass.
Now Momma and Daddy haven't let me out in the yard all that much yet. Infact they were just talking about this yesterday. Momma says its a crime to not let an 8 month old play in the grass, but Daddy said that I'm just like Momma and get eatten alive whenever I go outside. For a little bit I sat on the towels and watched Momma, but that wasn't very exciting so I decided to crawl off and go exploring.
I mostly ripped up grass, but I also climbed into the flowerbed and tried to pull out the edgers. When Momma was done with the tree she couldn't believe how much dirt I had gotten into, but I didn't get a single ant bite, out of all of that dirt. So anyway we had to go inside and take a bath. After I played in the water a while, I took a long nap. Now it's time to eat lunch so I'll talk to ya'll later!

You May Also Like

1 random thoughts