Housework and Distractions

by - 8:01 PM

Hey everybody, I just got my bath, and Momma said that I could post if I was very fast, because it will be bedtime soon. I would have posted sooner today, but Daddy has been hogging the computer to look for a job. I mean sheesh, what could be more important than me writing to tell all of you about my day?Tuesday is the day that Momma normally does all the cleaning, cleaning. She dusts, vaccums, does the kitchen and mops, then cleans the bathroom. She sometimes does dishes again like on Monday and finishes any laundry that she didn't get around too. Sometimes I decide to help.This week I decided to help make up the bed. See I'm very good at tucking all those sheets and blankets in at the foot of the bed. By the time that Momma had gotten the bedspread on the bed though I was done, I moved on to bigger and better things. "What?" you ask. Well, I saw this flashing light, and discovered the radio. It was very exciting, I beat all over it and made it turn on and off, and it was very exciting. Then I met a new friend who is just my size.His name is Fuzzy Bear and he's my Momma's old teddy bear. Grumps gave him to hear for her 2nd birthday. I like him. We talked and talked. Well, mostly I talked, cause Fuzzy Bear isn't much of a talker. I also drug him around the room by his hand to show him how good I can crawl! In all it was a very exciting day around the house today.

You May Also Like

2 random thoughts