Momma with Britt

by - 11:34 AM

Britt and I spend alot of time together everyday. We are getting closer to a feeding schedule and a bedtime routine, but other than that every day is an adventure. I'm still trying to get unpacked into the house, and there are always laundry or dishes to be done. Britt isn't much of a helper yet... I fold laundry and he lays in the middle of our bed, I wash dishes and he sits in his carseat on the counter, I unpack boxes and he louges around in his swing. Those are the good days. Then there are the days where he screams if he isn't held 24/7, imagine that he's a depraved sinner who thinks the world revolves around him... and you know it kinda does right now.

For the most part he is a good natured baby though and I enjoy giving him baths, reading to him, and talking to him, not enjoying changing diapers yet, but I do enjoy spending time with him.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts