Prayer Request

by - 3:05 PM

Baby Nate Ferrel has been doing well. He is having a muscle biopsy among other things in Atlanta on Tuesday, Nov. 4. Likewise remember his new little cousin Haley who appears to have the same condition that Nathan has.

Elder Buddy Abernathy is doing much better than he was, but continue to pray for him as he adjusts to no longer being on this medicine.

I have no new update on Erich Wouters. My understanding is that he was to begin treatment for lymphomia. If anyone else has news, please let me know.

For spiritual growth in our Churches. I know that this is one that has been on the list since we started it, but I feel impressed to encourage you to not forget this when we pray or for it to become routine. Numbers make us feel better, but it's the quality of our walk of how our members work together that makes us strong in Christ. Let us strive to personally better serve Him by serving each other.

Matthew, my favorite red-headed sibling, has had a hard time this year with school and various things. I would appreciate any prayers on his behalf.

Parker Allen has continued to show improvement. He is still very limited in how much he can communicate with his parents and brother, and I know that though they see this is a labor of love and a priveledge to care for him, that they do feel the physical and emotional strain at times. Please continue to keep the family in your prayers.

Sis. Kelly Spezzano is expecting to meet Joshua in 15 days. Though she's hoping sooner. Please continue to keep my BFPF (Best Florida Pregnant Friend) and her son in your prayers as they near delievery day.

Sis. Liz York is expecting a baby on 1/26. Unfortunitely he/she isn't being very cooperative and they don't yet know what they are having.

The upcoming Election: our President, our Armed Forces, and this Great country in which we live. I won't preach to you about who to elect come Tuesday, but I would encourage you to pray about it and look in God's word for guidance on the sort of man and the sort of stances that He would be pleased to have as President and in offices around the country.

Gary, me, and Britt are doing well, and we appreciate all the prayers, gifts, and thoughtfulness of everyone. Things are going good with us and Britt is happy and healthy.

You May Also Like

3 random thoughts