"You're joking right?!"

by - 6:03 PM

Today I went to Walmart before supper to pick up a few things. As I was going through the check out I was carded. "So what was I buying," you ask?

"Tobacco products?" No never, I would reply.

"An arsonal of firearms?" Nope not me, I would answer.

"Oh" you say, "I knew it you were a secret winno!" No, I answer.

Here are my purchases can you possibly guess what I was buying that needed carding?

I told the lady that she was kiding right. I was a little offended and I can't believe that you have to be carded for this sort of thing now. I mean it has been a stable of craft projects as long as I can remember. So what is it, you ask?
Yep, that's right, it's rubber cement glue. Is this a Walmart only rule? Is this a Florida law? Has anyone else ever heard of this? I mean what can you possibly do with it? Are they worried that three year olds will be eating it? I mean who lets a three year old loose in Walmart with enough money to buy glue for dinner? Rubber cement clue is the best glue for pictures and the like because 1) it never wrinkles and 2) it's now acid free making it great for scrapbooks. Why do you need to be 18 to buy glue?

You May Also Like

4 random thoughts