What I Love About Fall

by - 4:18 PM

What's your favorite thing about fall?

I love jumping in leaves, and helping make Turkey.  I love how it's super cool and the different color leaves.  Sometimes I see snow flurries.  I love everything about fall except getting my lips chapped.  The second problem with fall is that I can't wear sandals like I can in Florida all the time.  But if I had to pick one activity as my favorite part, my favorite, favorite part is raking a big, big, BIG pile of leaves with Grumps and all of us jumping in.  Then when Grumps buries us and we pretend to swim in it.  One year we played Dead Man, Dead Man, like on the trampoline, but in the leaves and staggered around trying to tag them with our eyes closed.  I kept falling in the leaves.  One time we pulled Grumps into the leaves, but it was super hard.  Then he laughed and pulled us in the leaves and buried us with more leaves.  When we finally got out of all the leaves, he was already raking up another pile.


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts