Thoughts about Fall

by - 4:39 PM


Sept 22nd was the first day of Fall.  What do you think of when you think of fall?

I think about going to Ahna and Grump's house, where Grumps makes a gianormous pile of leaves and us jumping in.  I think about eating a big, giant piece of turkey.  I think of having fun at Ahna and Grumps' house with Neela.  And that's pretty much it.  Yes, I like fall.  Why wouldn't I?  The leaves are all different kinds of colors, we get to go to Ahna and Grump's house.  Everything is great about fall.  I really like getting to see all the pretty colors of the leaves.  It kinda reminds me of a rainbow, but not in that order.  There is red and orange and yellow and sometimes that really dark purply color.  It's my second favorite part of the year, after Christmas.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts