The Turkey Runs Away from Death

by - 12:24 PM

Write a story about a turkey right before thanksgiving.

Once upon a time there was a little turkey named Rebecca.  It loved adventures, and one day it was on the biggest adventure of all.    It went out of it's home into the human world.

When I went out a human saw me and said, "Yum!  Let's cook this big fat turkey."  Then it grabbed me by the FEET!  He tied my feet up and then tied my wings so I could not fly.  Then he put me in the line to eat the fat, juicy, yummy turkeys.  There were lots of turkeys in the line because they all went on the same adventure.  They were all dead though, I wasn't.  I tried to fly, even if I couldn't.  I tried to hop, but I could not move a muscle.  Not even a feather.  I was the last one in line, and I was about to be thrown in the pot.  They were going to cut my feathers off, more like skin me.  But I was barely strong enough to hop, hop, hop off the counter.  I used my beak to peck the rope off my feet.  I tried to fly, but couldn't.  So I ran for my life yelling, "GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE!"  Then I tried to go back home, but they closed off the entrance, and I couldn't get in.  So I ran and yelled gobble, gobble, gobble some more.  I ran and ran, no matter how much I ran.  Then they cut me in Alaska, they caught me in the dessert.  Panting, they took me all the way back home to Florida.  When we finally got back home, they stuffed me.  I had to eat and drink alot, because I was really thirsty.  As they stuffed me and drunk me up, then they took out the knife and chased me around the house.  I could fly, but then I fell back to the ground.  Then I jumped, jumped, jumped.  I almost got away when they went to chop my head off.  Then right before I died an army of turkeys came and pecked them up.  They ran away never to bother us again, and non of the turkeys were dumb enough to leave the hive ever again, because any who do get eaten.


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts