The Beautiful Apple Pie

by - 2:39 PM

Describe the perfect apple (the taste, texture, color, and what you would do with it).

The perfect apple tastes sweet.  It has super sweetness, but not so sweet that it makes your teeth feel grimmy.  The color of it is a beautiful golden yellow apple.  The texture is smooth and shiney on the outside.  On the inside it is hard, but not hard to bite into.  It's soft, but not so soft that it is mushy.

I would make a beautiful pie with the apple.  Cut it up with a little bit of pumpkin spice on it since it is close to Thanksgiving. I would make the perfect vanilla ice cream to go with my pie.  My pie would have a pastry crust made of dough shaped like leaves.  Then when it was finished, I would use that edible paint on it.  Then I would take it to the Thanksgiving diner, and everyone would love it, even Britt and he doesn't like apples.  He would like it so much, he'd even eat two pieces.


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts