My Favorite Toy: Brock

by - 2:35 PM

Describe your favorite toy or stuffed animal.

"Brock is a Brachiosaurus.  He has a remote control thing.  He can get on his two hind feet.  He can yawn and his eyes will open and close.  You can make his neck swing around and roar.  He has 32 spikes in all on his back and tail, and part of his head.  Some of his spikes can glow, I pretend that they are lava spikes and get as hot as lava.  I got him from Carousel Kids on a Sunday afternoon with my own money.  He was on sale, but I saved up money for him.  He is 55 years old.  He's pretty old isn't he?  I don't really know why he is my favorite.  He's one of my newest ones.  He's joined the Super Team.  I like to pretend that people don't call him a Brachiosaurus because of all of his spikes.  And since he tramples anything in his path when he is angry they call him a Wreak-a-saur.  Ruth nicknamed him Rock.  I can hardly put up with it.  He is almost as long as me, if the tip of his tail is touching the ground we are the same size.  He is also part Stegosaurus because he has spikes on it that he can attack with.  He has a son.  His son's name is Brachiosaurus.  Also, known as the famous saddle rider.  His rider is Little Britt."

Photo by Ruth.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts