Baking with Mrs. Claus

by - 2:18 PM

Would you like to bake cookies with Mrs. Claus?  Why or why not?

"I want to bake cookies with Mrs. Claus, because it would be a lot of fun.  I like baking and I could see the elves move at the North Pole.  I might even sing Jingle and Mistletoe and Twinkle move.  Maybe even Holly, Lilli's elf.  I could take video and show Britt, Rebecca, and Lilli.  I think there would be tons of snow there.  I think there is a sign that has a candy cane pole, and the sign is made of chocolate and it says "Welcome to the North Pole!"  I'm sure in the North Pole Factory there is lots of candy, and the elves are all making presents and wrapping them, and putting them in bags, so that the kids can't see what's in it till they unwrap it, after it's dropped off at their house.  Mrs. Claus probably makes cookies, close to Santa's factory where he has his ginormous list of who's bad and good.  I imagine her kitchen being like part of Santa's workshop.  She cooks his food because he's so busy seeing who's naughty and nice and working with the elves.  There are tons of little tables and chairs for all the elves.  She's a very good cook.  It's an important job, because she cooks for all the people in the North Pole, and there's lots of elves with Santa Claus.  She made gingerbread cookies with me, and chocolate chip, and Christmas tree cookies.  We even made some Candy Canes.  She melted some different kind of candy and shaped it like candy canes, and then when it got hard that's who she made candy canes.  And then Santa Claus finally found me and put me in a box.  He put me on his sleigh, and wrapped me up like a present.  He dropped me off under my tree.  It said, "For the Whole Family, From: Ho,Ho,Ho!"

Mrs. Claus and Ruth by the Candy Cane Welcome Sign. Painted and photographed by Ruth.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts