Swim Lessons

by - 3:14 PM

8-12, After the initial refusing to be peeled off the instructor,
and still refusing to dunk her head in the water, she decided that it was fun.
This summer I got to go to the YMCA for swim lessons for some school.  I liked it lots and little.  I learned to back float, and I used a floatation belt.  I swimed with ice cream cup hands, and big kicked.  I wore my pink swimming suit.  When I was swimming I used tools, a noodle or a kick board.  I liked the kickboard best, but I also liked the toy turtle thing.  When it was play time I used it to swim all the way to the end of the deep side and then all the way back to the end of the play side.  I think I want to do swim lessons again.

8-12, According to his teacher, he is almost swimming on his own,
he just needs to better coordinate himself.  The last day when we got to
watch, he worked on boating safety, and how to use a life vest.  He really enjoyed it all.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts