Tuesday, November 13, 2012

First Snow

















Yesterday we got our first snowfall of the season.  It had gotten up to 42 outside, and Momma sat down at the computer to read her morning emails; when all of a sudden she turned and said, "It's snow!?!"  I told her it wasn't snowing it was just raining.  We watched it get bigger and bigger, until I knew that it really was snow.  It snowed for two hours, but didn't stick to anything except part of Momma's big swing outside.  I wanted to catch it, but Momma said we didn't have snow clothes yet, and it was too cold.  I begged and begged though, so she let me and Ruth go outside for all of 3 mins to run around screaming in it.  It was snowing big and fast, but by the time I convinced Momma to let me go out, it was just little flakes.  Momma said it was too early for snow, that it should wait till Christmas, but I can't wait for big snow!


No comments: