First Snow

by - 8:44 AM

















Yesterday we got our first snowfall of the season.  It had gotten up to 42 outside, and Momma sat down at the computer to read her morning emails; when all of a sudden she turned and said, "It's snow!?!"  I told her it wasn't snowing it was just raining.  We watched it get bigger and bigger, until I knew that it really was snow.  It snowed for two hours, but didn't stick to anything except part of Momma's big swing outside.  I wanted to catch it, but Momma said we didn't have snow clothes yet, and it was too cold.  I begged and begged though, so she let me and Ruth go outside for all of 3 mins to run around screaming in it.  It was snowing big and fast, but by the time I convinced Momma to let me go out, it was just little flakes.  Momma said it was too early for snow, that it should wait till Christmas, but I can't wait for big snow!


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts