32 Weeks

by - 1:36 PM

Yesterday made 32 weeks for little Ruth. She now weighs in around 4 lbs. I should be gaining around a lb a week from here on out, half of which will be Ruth putting on weight. If that is the case, I will still weigh under what I did with Britt when she gets here. The Phenagran has done wonders for my morning sickness. I still have one or two rough days a week, but I'm throwing up almost none now. I wear out faster now than before, but I think alot of that has to do with the Phenagran. I can function with only half of one, but it still leaves me sleepy. She also has fully developed fingernails and toenails now.


Yesterday we had our check up with the midwife. She says that everything is looking normal. We go back in another 2 weeks.


Sometime between week 32 and 36 she will begin to dream while she sleeps. I wonder how they have figured that out. I really wonder what she has to dream about, having seen none of the world. My dreams are plenty active though, mostly full of parnoia about going into labor when I head back south while Gary is still in Gainesville, and having her before he gets to Tampa. It's a bit silly to worry about, especially given the fact that there's nothing I can do about it, if it even happens. I suppose I will pack my labor bag this coming week, and just in case we are less than a mile from North Florida Regional Hospital.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts