Ultrasound Pics

by - 10:13 AM

My mother pointed out to me last night, when I arrived home that she had yet to see my ultrasound pictures on the blog, and was hoping that I brought them with me. So, while I'm waiting for her to get back home from working out, I thought that I would scan them, edit them, and load them for the rest of you, since I did promise to post them.

If you can make these out first of all I congradulate you. They are hard to see on the tiny paper I have, and even harder to see scanned in the computer. Above is the baby facing upward. The head is on the left, and one of those little buds that look like feet is actually the little bit of a tail that he/she still had. Below, we got to see the baby roll over away from us. They say that some babies really don't like the frequency at which the ultrasound opperates, and they move away from it. In the picture below you can see her/his backbone all the way down. I drew a red line underneath it to help show where it was in the picture. Also the in the little red circle is the two chamber heart. It was so neat to see when our sonogram technition turned on the blood flow, because you could see it quickly changing in each chamber from red to blue, as blood flowed in one, out of the other, and then more blood moving through. These were taken at 8 weeks and 4 days, when our baby was close to 2 mm long. So once again, if you can make out any of this I congradulate you. Our next ultrasound will be between 18 and 20 weeks, hopefully around Sept. 1, and if baby cooperates we will know if we will be having a Britt or a Libby. :)

You May Also Like

4 random thoughts