It's Official...

by - 5:21 AM

Well, it is now official the sorta summer, sorta fall weather is gone. We have made it to the beginning of sorta fall, sorta winter weather. How do I know it is offical you ask? Well there are several tell-tale signs. First of all, I had to wear a sweater as I desperately ran from building to building on campus to hide from the cold wind. Next, whereas I was following Orion home from work traveling from Decatur back to Florence this spring, he is now chasing me home. Finally the biggest sign of all, I turned off the air, and have the heat running in the apartment tonight. Of course this will only last until the loving (hot natured) brother gets home, but it's nice and toasty tonight. You can just tell, when it's quite doing that crazy thing it does in the South where it's shorts weather one day then the next you need a fleece coat, and that happened sometime late Wednesday-early Thursday, here in Flo-town.

Tomorrow should be much fun. I'm going to ride my bike, down to the Habitat House that we are building and work on it away, before running off to the game. After all, it is UNA's homecoming this weekend. I suppose for my last year here I oughta go. It'll be strange, it's going to be the first game I've been too, since I marched in the band, wow. I'm looking forward to seeing my breathe, and crowding around in a huddle to stay warm with everyone I know. haha. I love the fall.

You May Also Like

2 random thoughts