The Best Parent

by - 2:14 PM



If you were the parent what would your day be like?

I would wake up really early and have me an instant carnation and 4 pieces of toast for breakfast.  And, I would already be retired, because I would play baseball in the pros for one year and be retired at 16.  I would play tons of video games and do tons of stuff all the time.

(Here I insert - Britt, this sounds like a grown up but not much like you are a PARENT!)

I'll go to parties all the time and I will start Tae Kwon Do.  I will also buy tons of legos and Skylanders and superheros, and Transformers and all that stuff.

(But what about your kids?  What kind of parent are you.)

I am a very great parent as you have heard through this entire story.  The End.

(Ruth then inserted - You sound like a lazy parent or a fun dad.  But probably a lazy parent.)

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts