Dreaming of a Rainy Day

by - 4:19 PM

What do you like to do on rainy days?

We haven't had a rainy day in a while, but they can be fun.  I like to play Wii, Nintendo, and any video game.  I also like to sometimes do puzzles and watch movies.  I also like to make blanket forts.  Sometimes when it rains, Momma lets me put on my rain poncho and boots.  Then I go outside and pretend to be a Jedi.  I like to also pretend to that Tatoine is being flooded.  That the towns are made out of mud bricks and they are falling, and that bad guys are throwing more water on the roofs to make them collapse.  Especially ones with tanning booths, so that they ruin the tanning booths just for fun.  Until the Jedis came.  Then I like to pretend that I fight them, and Darth fighter and his son run off in an X-wing.  I never catch them before they get to a base to use hyper speed and escape.  I also sometimes like to pretend that T-Rex's are chasing me through the rain forest.  Then there was the time that me and Momma and Ruth and Rebecca were just walking and I had on my Indiana Jones stuff.


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts