Britt's Shower

by - 9:16 AM

Once again Little Union has amazed us with their craftiness and their generosity.

The sisters out did themselves with the amazing decorations and yummy cake and punch. I do believe this was Bobbie Jo's best diaper cake yet, but then again I might be a little biased. Brooke loaned us all of her toy horses for decorations. Sis. Kerry decorated our cake and Sis. Paula made great punch. It was simply beautiful due to all the hard work by so many.

Then the gifts. We are continually suprised at how good Little Union is to us. They have given us so much encouragement and fellowship, not to mention that at times like this all the gifts. I had enough clothes for two loads when I got home, and it took until last night to get everything else sorted and put away. I just don't know how to thank everyone enough.

Here are the pictures from the day...


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts