Morning Sickness

by - 7:04 PM

I don't like morning (more like all the time, day and night) sickness. It's pretty crummy. However, there is one really good thing about it... Yep, you guessed it, it means I'm pregnant! This week has been an unhappy week as morning sickness goes. I started throwing up when I was home last week, and it has continued most every night since then. In fact, Wednesday I barely made it out of Church, but you don't need the details. Let's just say, I may never be eating okra in any form ever again.

Other than that, I'm pretty sure I've been trying Gary's nerves and lovableness quite a bit lately. See I cry at the drop of a hat now. (Yes, even more than before.) The most common theme. BEGGING Gary to move me home near my mother, and my family, and my Church, and stuff. Maybe it's that I have been here long enough for it to be home yet, maybe it's the culture of alcohol and utter disregard for the Lord, maybe it's all the Yankees and Hispanics that make the place so obviously not Southern, or then again, maybe it's all the hormones. Let's just say, Gary gets a badge for being a real trooper, and very patient.

Exhaustant is the other one of the big three, in serious pregnancy complaints. I was reading that my body is burning more calories making a baby and laying in bed all day, than Gary's would if he worked out all day. Somehow I found that doubtful, if that's the case, why have I gained 5-7 lbs. in 2 mons, while hurling food? Let's hope this coming week I find more energy than what it takes to roll out of bed and dash for the bathroom, cause lets be honest, the bathroom seriously smells, dishes are piling up, and now that I've sorted laundry, I can't see the floor.

Other than that I'm still pretty happy and excited about being pregnant. :)

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts