Thursday, May 10, 2007

Our Apartment

As some of you may know by now, I got sick weekend before last and ened up staying in Florida for a week longer than I anticipated. In addition to a very little studying, I spent a great deal of time working on our apartment. We even painted two days. In any event, welcome to our home...


These two shots are of our living room. We painted it a chocolate color. The first is obviously the couch and the second is more or less the rest of the room. The next two are of our little kitchen.




And the next to last one is our dining room, we painted it a sagy-olivish green. Then the final one is of me unpacking stuff. There are some more on myspace if you want to go and look at them. http://www.myspace.com/daniduck44


4 comments:

strem said...

How exciting, Dani. Your little home looks so cute! While I am sorry you were sick, I am glad your time there was full of accomplishment. You continue to be in my prayers as your wedding approaches.

Dani said...

thank you ma'am. I need to call you again soon!!!

Brittany said...

You home is very cute! Hopefully, I'll be able to see it when I come down. Are yall living in Plant City or in "Varnumville"?

Dani said...

nope, little apartment in Lakeland. it's two bedrooms so come and visit! :)