Why I Love Scout

by - 4:31 PM


For Valentine's Day, write about someone you love.

I love Scout.  He is furry, cuddly, funny, and fun to play with.  I have a fun nickname for him, called Chewy or Scout-a-nator.  He could eat all day just like me, and loves to lick.  He likes to play pig ball like me.  That is a game I made up.  I throw his toy pig, and when he grabs it he tries to run to his goal.  I have to try to tackle him.  Sometimes he gets by and sometimes I get him.  Then we do it again.  He will also chill out and sit by me, chewing on his antler, while I watch tv.  It's relaxing.  He's not as wild as Neela, and that's a good thing, because Momma doesn't need a dog that wild.  Scout is very athletic and fun to run with.  He is also good to walk at night.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts