My Very Very Favorite Part About Valentine's Day

by - 5:31 PM

What's your favorite part of Valentine's Day?

My two very favorite things about Valentine's Day are family and chocolate.  I love being with my family, because it is fun.  It is an extra time to be extra loving.  It's fun to celebrate it, even if I don't know why we celebrate it.  And at Church we get to make food for our older members, like Momma and Daddy and our grandparents at Church.  I like to show people I love them by showing them, by things I do for them.  We are making peanut butter pies to carry too, with Grandmother's recipe that she gave Momma.  Now on to chocolate!  I like for Valentine's Day how people give people these heart things with all kinds of chocolate in them.  I've never got one, but I hope I get one this year.  I would buy one myself, but I'm saving up for Vacation in a few months.  You never know what kind of chocolate there is inside.  I like the kind that has salt on it with caramel drizzled over the top of it. I also like making Valentine's Day cards, but it's not my favorite part.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts