The Elf that Has to Help Santa Every Year.

by - 6:26 PM

What do you think it is like to be an elf?

Rebecca:  I am a sleigh elf.  I ride in Santa's bag with all the presents.
Ahna:  Do you get crushed?
Rebecca:  No. The bag is magical a kid could get in it and not get crushed.

My name is Snowfall.  Almost every Christmas Santa gets started giving out the presents late.  So my brothers and sisters have to help him send out the presents.  It gets a little boring because we have to read the names and look in the book to see what the address is.  But it is pretty fun to jump out of the sleigh and push my button that takes out my parachute.  That's fun.

But this year I'm changing jobs.  I hope I get a good one, like putting the presents in the bag.  The good part of that job is since you only do that once, the rest of the time when they are delivering you get to play.  That's an easy job that includes no reading.  Or maybe putting the toys in the wrapping machine, because you don't eve have to wrap them, and they only do it once a day, so you get to play the rest of the day.  I like jobs where you get to play.  You get the idea now.

I will tell you about me and my reindeer.  My reindeer's name is Twinkle.  We play a lot together when I have time to.  When I'm not doing busy stuff like delivering presents.  DING! DING!  Oh dear, sorry it's about time to go help Santa.  That's the bell that calls me.  See you later.  Hope I can talk to you later.  I hope you liked my story about me in the North Pole.  Please come back to the North Pole Story teller, that's me, and listen to great stories about me in the North Pole.  The end.


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts