WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

by - 11:55 PM

I'm in a good mood. I only have one more day of work left and then nothing but school and wedding stuff to deal with. By the way wedding is July 7, 2007. Mark your calendars and email me your addresses. I've been trying to cleverly collect addresses, but I'm running out of time, so just be really sweet and email it to me at daniduck44@hotmail.com. His family and his church want to keep as many people as possible so think on that if you think you might can come. It's the weekend after the singing school in Jasper so after that you can all pack up and come to Florida for the week.

Other marvelous notes. There is a big church meeting this weekend, who else is excited!!! I will be there and might break Brittney from Gum Pond with me, and Gary Britt is flying in just to see you guys! I'm so excited. Nothing like a billion young people living it up at church, and the singing... sigh I can't wait. Will someone let me spend the night, maybe the coolest sister ever (hint, hint, Blevin's girls :) )?

Last bit of great news. I am overweight. Yes, I know you don't think so but the doctor says so. Only 20 pounds, half of that I put on in three months after the Tyler event, the other half in about six months on steriods and athma medicine. Tonight I started running with Matthew and some of his friends. It's been a long while and I can't run 3 miles like I could back in the cross country days, but I feel better, and I'm hoping this will help me look a bit flatter in that wedding dress.

haha. Good day all in all, don't you think?

You May Also Like

4 random thoughts