Engaged...

by - 8:42 PM

Well, I wanted to wait and post a picture of my stellar ring. Oh well, much to my surprise. Gary proposed to me this weekend, and I said yes. We are planning to get married at his church, Little Union, in Lithia, Florida, on July 7, 2007.

We had talked about it and been praying a great deal about it. HOWEVER, I had no idea that he called and talked to my dad while I was at work on Friday or Saturday. I got to meet the entire family and church on Sunday and then Sunday night on the way to church he was praying, so I bowed my head and closed my eyes. When he parked and finished, he turned and said, "I love you, Danielle. Will you marry me?"

I couldn't be happier, and I know that we haven't known each other that long, but Mother was right when she always told me that when you find the one, you just know. It's true I just know. For the best advice, in my entire life, thank you Brett. You were right as always!

As for the ring, he clearly spent too much money, and I keep trying to tell him that I'm pretty sure I'm not worth that, but he won't hear of it. I hope all of ya'll can come, but I know that it's a long way away, and just hope you'll be praying for me!

MUCH, MUCH happiness, and MUCH, MUCH more praising the Lord for blessings beyond my dreams that I will never deserve.

You May Also Like

7 random thoughts