USC and UTKnox

by - 2:11 PM

Alright, as you all know I'm looking for a grad school. So on Sunday Daddy and I set off on another grad school trip. We got to Columbia, South Carolina around midnight. The next day we meet with professors and I talked with another student from Alabama. Come to find out she is from Decatur too, and even worked with my brother at one point. It was nice. They have a pretty campus, but not so pretty as North Carolina. They have a nice library, very very pretty even, but not so nice as North Carolina. The professors we nice, but yep you guessed it, not so nice as North Carolina. Nice point, much closer to home than North Carolina, better weather, and more early American professors.

I LOVE UTKnox. I have always liked Knoxville, and Tennessee is my second team. The professors really bent over backwards to help me. I had three professors and two grad students give me their cell phone numbers and e-mail addresses incase I needed anything. The grad coordinator never got back with me so Dr. Lori Glover who I want to work with arranaged for Dr. Sacco to meet me since she is on leave finishing a book. Dr. Sacco at the last minute agreed and spent two hours showing me around campus and such. They also have the most beautiful Gothic library ever.

Then yesterday I carried applications and stuff down to the post office and sent off the stuff to Ohio State and South Carolina, since it had to be postmarked Dec 1. Other than that we are 13 days away from graduation!!!

You May Also Like

2 random thoughts