Reflection

by - 8:41 AM

10-30-2015, Capture Your Grief - Day 30, Reflection

Looking back over the month, I do feel like I have a better handle on myself and my emotions than I did at the beginning. Some of that may be that more time has passed, but I think in bulk it was working through my grief with these post. It hasn't fixed things, and I still have some really bad days, nights, moments. I think of her most of the time, but it doesn't feel like it consumes me either. I enjoyed doing the post for the most part, though I found it much easier to write about her than me. I suppose the biggest change is in my attitude toward it all. I know I'm on this lonely, grief road for the long haul, and I'm ok with that. Abigail is our daughter, and she will always be.

Today's picture I took from Britt's window, looking out toward our neighbors about 8am.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts