And the Big Gender Reveal...

by - 7:07 PM


Twin A is a Boy!  And so is Twin B!



They were so terrible at trying to shoot the powder cannons and the confetti cannons. It was comical.  But after much to do and some user malfunction. We are having... DOUBLE BOYS!!!  


The kids were so excited.  I'm not sure if Britt's feet touched the ground for all his leaping and running for the next half hour after realizing he was getting not just one but 2 brothers.  He made phone calls to tell all sorts of family members afterward and is telling everyone that he prayed for brothers (plural) before we ever got pregnant and God has given him two brothers.  I told him that I was very happy that God unexpectedly to me) answered that prayer, but I also told him not to pray for anymore siblings.  Since he seems to think we should still have more.  😮  It was a good way to spend Abigail's 5th birthday.


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts