The Day the Toys Came to Life

by - 1:24 PM

What would happen if your toys came to life? Write about it.

"I remember it like it was yesterday, I woke up and saw that the toy that Poppa J gave me was gone!  So, I looked and what I saw on the floor, was cars driving everywhere - hot wheels, happy meal toys, old trucks, and the tank.  I looked outside, and my super team was gone!  And on the back porch, everything was moving - legos, transformers, and the Super Team.  Everything was moving.  The toys were climbing up the Christmas tree putting presents at the bottom, and on the tree where there were no ornaments.  There were 5 presents at first, but by the end there was 28 all together, but there were none for Britt, Ruth or Rebecca. The toys got breakfast and drank some orange juice.  Then they sat on Ruth's bed tickling her, trying to wake her up.  Others were playing on Rebecca's back while she was asleep.  They asked the Church mice what their names were, but they didn't answer.  Optimus told them that they were just Christmas decoration, and couldn't talk.  Then, I found them doing a race to see who could get to the bottom of the outside freezer and back first.  The winner was a 4 way tie between Sideswipe, Optomus Jr, and Joey.  But when I woke up Ruth and Rebecca they only found toys sleeping on them.  Then we woke up Momma and she was surprised and woke up Daddy, and he was surprised and woke up Kate, and Kate saw them too.  But the next morning everything was back to normal.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts