Sunset

by - 9:19 PM

11-1-2015, Capture Your Grief - Day 31, Sunset

In the hustle and bustle of getting ready for Halloween with the kids yesterday, I forgot to get a picture at sunset, so I'm taking my final photo for my final post for this month commemorating pregnancy and infant loss. I managed to complete each of the post. I still struggle with knowing am I sharing too much? When I want to talk about her or share something and don't am I cheating her some how? She is as much my child as the other three we have, and yet she is so different. I am missing Abigail terribly today. I am missing my hubby who has started work in another state. I am missing our Church that we will soon have to move away from. I am missing what my life was in June, before everything fell apart. In some ways, I almost feel like I've passed the deepest part of the chasm that losing our daughter was, and in other ways, I utterly dread her due date on New Year's Eve. Sunsets are pretty but they are also the end of something, and I hate and grieve over all the endings in our life right now.

11/1/2015, Sunset over the mountains, North of Elizabethville, PA, 5:03pm.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts